Immediate opening for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Coordinator for OCONUS construction project in West Africa for the US Department of State.
Applicants must have prior OBO experience to be considered for the position.
- Supervising, coordinating, and installation of Mech, Elec, Plumbing systems complete with the support of African labor force.
- Verifying material quantities and compliance with SPECs and Drawings for MEP systems.
- Testing, Training, Commissioning support for MEP systems.
- Generation, review, and implementation of MEP RFIs with AandE and OBO.
- Expediting installation of MEP systems.
- Responsible for material procurement of MEP systems.
- Support Management and Coordination of other trades as needed to help with expedited project completion.
ClearanceJobs.com - 21 months ago