Manage the production of large-scale video/motion graphics projects for Standard & Poor’s, Capital IQ & S&P Dow Jones Indices, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Identify new and creative methods and production techniques and implement. Suggest continuous improvements and implement innovative solutions.
- Identify and develop relationships with third parties.
- Manage video and motion graphic projects for S&P Business Units
- Identify and create intros, outros, reels, stings, montages for S&P Business Unit pieces
- Produce original and repurposed video and undertake regular production activities including, filming, editing, b-roll and graphics
- Coordinate and collaborate with marketers; editors, business unit managers and corporate departments to ensure we can accommodate their video plans
- Ability to work on multiple schedules and deadlines and within budgets
- Manage and track projects to completion within budget
- Develop consistent work processes to ensure consistency in standards of all output
- Research and utilize new techniques and recommend to team
- Work effectively in a team environment and with multiple internal and external clients.
- Remain current on motion graphics, broadcasts, animation, audio standards, lighting etc
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with a broad base of key industry networks
- Prioritize projects in accordance with S&P Communications team.
- Provide high quality animations and videos in a timely manner, saving the organization time and money.
- Work closely with entire S&P Broadcast team on content creation
high quality videos in-house saving the
with a client list of 40-50
with external suppliers/partners
Bachelors Degree preferred in TV/Film Productions or Communications
- Design: Strong knowledge of graphics applications such as Adobe Creative Suite especially After Affects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere plus Mac suite products including Final Cut Pro & AVID
- Technology: Working knowledge of broadcasts, video formats, codecs, etc
- Experience: Prior experience with camerawork, lighting, audio, TV/Video/AV & Cinema Graphics
- Writing/Communications: Ability to write and speak effectively.
- Team Player: Ability to work well with a variety of people and to represent the design viewpoint effectively.
S&P Marketing and Communications
S&P Ratings Services
McGraw-Hill operates by the book, or in this case by the textbook. The company is a leading publisher of textbooks, tests, and related...