Bachelor's degree of Statistics, Operational Research, Business or Engineering required; Advanced degree and/or Previous experience in Pricing and/or previous experience in Commercial organization in CPG company is a plus
3+ years experience in the beer industry, specifically in the areas of finance, planning and analysis
Solid understanding of Statistics
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels and areas of the organization, particularly with Region and US BU leadership teams
Strong problem solving skills with the ability to analyze and organize data to support recommendations.
Understanding of sales and brand objectives, execution and technology as they relate to brewer, wholesaler and retailer profitability
Ability to work in an environment of tight deadlines, and to consistently challenge and be challenged on performance results
Good computer/administrative skills.
Ability to manage multiple projects with great attention to detail.
Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for coordinating/collaboration with Region Vice President, Sales Directors, and District Mangers to develop promo calendar detail for the regions.
- Manage implementation of detailed calendar while respecting national strategies and guidelines
- Track performance of key promotions in the region by metrics including (share gain, volume lift, execution, Margin Contribution lift, and ROI).
- Track promotion investment levels vs. target, and aid RVP in tracking/allocation of Region promotion reserve
- Utilize analysis and guidelines to provide recommendations to fields sales on promotion calendars including optimal packages, discount depth, timing, execution, price points, etc.)
- Simulate and track performance of PCRs, MIRs, Coupons, and Scan. Submit requests to BSC for evaluation process. Track and summarize competitive promotion activity.
- Assist Region sales force in developing sell-in material for promotion calendar.
- Provide input to HQ on Regional Promotion Spend forecast to develop accurate LE
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...