BS Degree in Business required, Finance and/or Accounting degree preferred. MBA preferred. 3-5 years of internal company experience preferred in order to understand the complex nature of the company's information and business systems
Extensive understanding of internal and external standards, controls, regulations (i.e. SOX, MICS, IFRS, equity agreements, state guidelines)
Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial processes and financial systems required, including consolidation and financial statements, cost accounting and general cost center accounting. Proven organizational and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, delegate responsibilities, and manage process activities.
Computer proficiency essential Experience with MS Office Suite including advanced Excel skills. Understanding of query type software preferred. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strong knowledge of SAP complete integration of modules with a finance emphasis, accounting procedures, understanding of customer business and related processes. Extensive experience with maintaining related systems including data maintenance, configuration, system performance reporting, resulting in being the owner of the financial system architecture. Superior understanding of accounting/finance processes/procedures required. Understanding of system interfaces and impacts of processes across groups.
High level of service mindset, highly focused on results and providing a structured, systematic approach to delivering business solutions Process management - directs the activities associated with a complex financial accounting or other BSC related process. Provides direction to resources ranging in level from analyst to management, both internally within the BSC and within customer groups to ensure all process steps are properly and accurately executed, and ensure complete process steps.
Contacts range from peers and senior management within the BSC and within customer groups or suppliers (includes L1/L2s). BSC internal & external clients including suppliers, vendors, customers, and employees.
Able to prioritize workload and work in pressured environment. Self-manage and work well with little supervision.
- Management and delivery of Service Level Agreement requirements to customers for process area. Ensure internal and external client satisfaction by effectively communicating and helping to meet their respective needs.
- Ensure all processes comply with internal/external controls, standards, and regulations. Key process contact for management and acts as the escalation point on complex process issues for internal senior management. Managing delivery of process requirements to achieve KPI targets.
- Participate in specific compliance items including policy checklist, SOD, SAP role approvals and MICS/SOX testing.
- Performs higher level tasks including analysis and reporting on more complex accounts and/or for more complex customer groups. Ensures integrity of information. Assist management in project work often involving information gathering, compilation, projections, and presentation, delegation of responsibilities, resource management, training of peers/customers. Develops and analyzes highly complex requests to evaluate system performance and accuracy
- Defines and establishes new processes, system requirements/functionality, user testing, and implementation. Special projects as assigned. Policy enforcement and interpretation. Lead and direct project analysis including project resources, root cause analysis, resolution options and recommendations, presentation and implementation of results.
Tenet Healthcare is here to spread the doctrine of good health. The for-profit company owns or leases 50 acute care hospitals with some...