MISO (PSYOP) Planner – OCONUS - Afghanistan
Leonie, an international, woman-owned, leading provider of execution management specialists, performance measurement experts and analysts to US Government organizations is seeking a qualified MISO (PSYOP) Planner.
Planners will develop behavioral influence strategies and implementation plans; produce OPLANs, annexes, appendices, FRAGOs, white papers, and other military documents; present long and short term strategic communication overviews; prepare and present strategy assessments; and critically review higher headquarters' plans and FRAGOs. Planners provide long-term continuity to the supported organization.
• 8 + years experience as an MISO/PSYOP Planner (MILDEC, EW, or CNO experience may count toward the total)
• Recent (within 5 years) experience in OIF, OEF, or other named operation
• Understanding of Military Decision Making Process (MDMP)
• Understanding PSYOP/MISO Planning process
• Experience with PSYOP/MISO planning at the operational level
• Demonstrated proficiency in both oral and written communications
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and adapt planning to mission requirements
• Ability to critically review and analyze issues in an vague, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous environment
• Good listener and ability to translate loose guidance and meet desired effect of the client
· MS Office Suite, particularly Word and PowerPoint
· PSYOP/MISO Officers Qualification Course required
· CGSC, Sergeants Major Academy, or equivalent preferred
· Bachelors degree preferred
Military Experience Required:
· Successful assignment as a staff planner to a Joint Task Force, Combatant Command, or higher headquarters handling MISO (PSYOP), MILDEC, EW, CNO, or Special Operations planning
• Kabul, Afghanistan
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Leonie - 17 months ago