MISO Planner LNO (Liaison Officer) - OCONUS
Leonie, an international, woman-owned, leading provider of execution management specialists, performance measurement experts and analysts to US Government organizations is seeking a qualified MISO Planner LNO (Liaison Officer) - OCONUS.
The MISO Planner – LNO works as a liaison officer to SOJTF but possibly other organizations as directed by the client. Monitors operations and activities of other elements for the Task Force’s situational awareness and proper nesting and synchronization, and provides other elements with awareness of Task Force activities. The MISO Planner – LNO attends meetings, briefings, sync boards, and working groups. He/she also coordinates Task Force movements to other elements, and vice versa.
• 15+ years of experience with PSYOP/MISO
• Understanding of Military Decision Making Process (MDMP)
• Understanding PSYOP/MISO Planning process
• Experience with PSYOP/MISO planning in support of a SOTF, CJSOTF, SOJTF or SMU
• Demonstrated proficiency in both oral and written communications
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and adapt planning to mission requirements
• Ability to critically review and analyze issues in a vague, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous environment
• MISO Special Operations experience required
• Deployed experience
• Good listener and ability to translate loose guidance and meet desired effect of the client
• MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Bachelors or Masters degree in history, sociology, psychology, political science, etc.
• CGSC or equivalent preferred
• PSYOP/MISO Officers Qualification Course or FA30 IO Qualification Course
· Military experience with Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF)
· Higher level staff experience as an O-4/O-5 highly preferred
• Kabul, Afghanistan
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V