Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. (VATC) is a leading provider in management consulting services, joint training solutions, information technology and engineering support to federal agencies, primarily within the Department of Defense. We have 25+ locations worldwide and our employees include retired SEALS, Air Force, Special Operations, and many other Veterans. Our primary focus is the delivery of cutting-edge joint training solutions and critical information technology infrastructure implementation to meet our customer s’ current and future training needs.
The Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Team is 100% focused on delivering excellence and professionalism to the customer. Our commitment is centered on employees who will help us maintain outstanding support today, and develop the best possible technical and operational training services for the future. VATC seeks highly motivated people who can adapt rapidly to change, are attentive to detail, who are proactive problem solvers, and live the part of a team player. We are currently recruiting for a MLS2, BCS3-NM & JDLM POI Manager position. Visit us online at www.vatcinc.com for additional opportunities.
Title: MLS2, BCS3-NM & JDLM POI Manager
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Ensure each MISTC has a common set of AFATDS and JDOCS courseware/POI, which will be used throughout the Marine Corps for instructional purposes. Duties include POI and scenario management, dissemination, and updating. POI management includes planning and preparing new POIs and managing existing POIs. Courses of instruction may include, but are not limited to: operator training, system administration (interoperability), supervisor training, (guidance and commander’s criteria, communications, mission threads, fire support coordination, fire planning) fire support client (C2PC). Provides subject matter expertise, feedback, and input to Program Managers for AFATDS and JDOCS, and to the Marine Corps College of Continuation Education (CCE) on AFATDS distance learning courseware development and upgrades. Develops AFATDS instructional material and provides instruction on UNIX (Solaris), AFATDS, and C2PC interoperability. Provides AFATDS and JDOCS technical advice to Information Management Officers. Recommends system upgrades and changes. May travel frequently and provide AFATDS instruction and onsite technical assistance as well as attend meetings and conferences. Instruction should focus on C2 Systems integration of AFATDS and JDOCS with respect to designated Marine Corps and Joint C2 system.
- High school diploma or equivalent. UNIX Systems Administrator – Level 1 is desirable.
- Formal military AFATDS course and graduate of DOD instructional course development is desired. Attended SNCO career level schools or equivalent.
- Minimum three years in fire support operations and the employment of AFATDS.
- At least three years’ experience of AFATDS and JADOCS operation and system administration, and working in fire support coordination C2 processes and procedures while assigned to artillery fire support organizations.
- Instructor certified by service school or civilian equivalent with two years as a classroom instructor.
- Possess good oral and written skills.
- Direct participation in real world operations is required; participation in OIF/OEF is desired and should receive preference over other candidates.
- United States Citizen
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Join the excitement! In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. - 13 months ago
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc., or VATC, is the leading global provider in integrated training solutions, mission...