We need Long Term Care Clinical Consultant Pharmacist for Medication Regimen Reviews for 55 residents in Skilled Nursing Facility for temporary needs of at least a few months!
Pharmacy consulting group has temporary clinical consultant pharmacist needs, and we are looking to add to our team. Successful candidate(s) will be called upon preferentially for future consulting, staffing, or clinical assignments with us!
o Pay is by-the-hour. However, if you have a different payment scheme, we can talk
- Work volume is approximately 8 hours consulting on-site (including report prep) per month (plus travel)
- Primary function in these homes is basic Medication Regimen Review (MRR) chart reviews.
o Pace of consulting progress should be about 55 charts per 8 hours
If extra meetings are requested by facility (and approved by pharmacy management, beforehand) you would have extra budget time available.
o Cart-checking, Medication Storage areas usually performed by other pharmacy staff
o Consulting software ownership is not required, but would be preferable if you are already set up or have a system in place to create good-looking reports.
- No software – not necessarily a deal-breaker!
o We can provide you with templates, if you don't have software.
o A couple of days of availability might be enough to be helpful.
- Travel time/mileage, approved expenses reimbursed, per client and FPS policies!
- If you can’t do it all, we may hire more than one consultant pharmacist to complete the work.
- Current unblemished state pharmacist license required.
FlexibleRx - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard