St. Louis agency is looking to hire a Sr. HR Generalist to provide guidance and coaching and counseling to managers on policy and employee relations issues applying state and federal guidelines and agency policy.
Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Pay Rate: Based on Experience
Hours: Full time, first shift
Similar Positions: Human Resources, Generalist, Employee Relations
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources policies and procedures adhering to state and federal laws.
- Provide support to managers on employee relations issues applying state and federal laws and complying with agency policies and procedures to be reviewed and approved by the Director of Human Resources.
- Prepare accurate documentation and any follow up on unemployment appeals for employees.
- Accurately create spreadsheets and reports on required information.
- Attend required meetings and provide training on various Human Resources topics, policies and procedures.
- Supervise Human Resources Assistant to accomplish Human Resources Department objectives and comply with agency policies and procedures.
Extra Help, Inc. - 19 months ago