MRB Engineer - Job Description
As a Senior MRB engineer, you will serve as a primary resource for problem resolution and reporting, and will assist in continuous improvement (CI). In addition, will also provide technical expertise to management and interpret design and product issues.
Evaluate and disposition aerospace non-conforming hardware and provide solutions and repairs that are compliant the intent of the certified design and AS9100.
Will assist or facilitate root cause analysis and other problem solving techniques to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements.
Support assigned day-to-day tasks to less experienced MRB personnel to achieve MRB Policy Deployment Improvement Targets as well as employee development.
PAYROLL JOB TITLE: MRB Engineer IV
Basic Qualifications : Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil or Aerospace preferred) and 5 + years of related experience, or a Master's and 3+ years.
- Must have an understanding of Aerospace MRB systems.
- Knowledge in aerospace MRB systems and understanding of ISO/AS9100. Experience in design of aircraft structures and quality compliance systems.
- Strong computer proficiency including quality control applications and MS Office Suite.
- MRB engineer compliance orientation and high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Process orientation.
- Creative problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Diverse knowledge of quality methods, techniques and documentation.
- Must display a technical competence in the discipline relating to the area of MRB authority including a background in strength of materials (stress analysis), and the analysis and disposition of non-conforming aerospace hardware and products.
- Must display an understanding of procedures relating to product non-conformance's and resolution of product non-conformance.
Kenexa - 10 months ago
Kenexa Corporation provides software, services and proprietary content that enable organizations to effectively recruit and retain employees...