- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Customer Service skills are required
- Experience is preferred
Under the supervision of the MRI Scheduling Supervisor/Patient Services Facilitator, the MRI Scheduler performs a variety of duties necessary for the courteous and efficient servicing of patients.
Primary responsibilities include scheduling patient appointments and obtaining accurate information from patients and physician’s offices including insurance information. This position is responsible for handling all communications regarding patient care and for coordinating interactions between technical and medical staff.
Additional responsibilities include filing, documenting important patient information, processing patient accounts in coordination with Patient Account staff and other special projects as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work independently as well as
- in a team Basic knowledge of computer systems and the ability to learn
basic scheduling software Previous experience in a medical facility and previous patient/customer service experience preferred
Beverly Hospital - 21 months ago