MRI Technologist - North OKC - LakePointe Imaging Center
Opportunity to work for a growing company!
Position will be relocating to new North Hospital location on Broadway Extension in 2015!
Excellent benefits and team environment!
The Registered Technologist (ARRT) will provide services timely and efficiently at appropriate levels to all patients and in all settings served by the department. Performs a variety of MRI and MRA imaging procedures and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Participates in preventative maintenance and quality improvement activities. The Technologist will also perform tasks and duties as outlined in the Imaging Department’s Policy and Procedure Manual. Required to work regular shifts as well as being responsible for rotating holidays and call for emergency procedures after hours. Will assist in assigned administrative tasks and will maintain clinical competencies through participation in educational and orientation programs. Works as a team member within the entire facility. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge and competency to perform MRI and MRA duties.
- Anticipate type of services needed to accommodate procedures scheduled.
- Ability to communicate well with supervisor, physicians, staff members, patients, suppliers, etc.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment.
- Satisfactorily demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties outlined in this job description as well as continually demonstrate competency in performing the job duties.
- Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology is required, college, vocational School or hospital trained.
- Registered with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists required. MR Registry required or eligible with registry being obtained within 120 days of hire. One year of MRI experience under a Board Certified Radiologist is preferred.
- BLS healthcare required within 30 days of hire.
10914 Hefner Pointe Drive, Suite 100
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Full time, Hourly
Download Application Here
Fill Out Application
You may type your information to this form, save and submit to us electronically only if you have a version of Adobe Acrobat that supports saving completed documents. If not, type your information into this form, print and either scan to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 405-378-3991.
JOB ID: 1673