Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
Hagemeyer is currently seeking a MRO Customer Service Rep/Buyer to be dedicated to a specific customer and will be responsible for creating purchase orders, handling product sourcing, and stock replenishment for the customer. Core product lines include: Safety, general MRO supplies, electrical supplies, general shop supplies, etc. Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for purchasing non-franchised spot buys
- Replenishing customer inventory
- Expediting spot buys and replenishment orders
- Managing vendor non-conformance issues and returns
- Managing invoice non-conformances, new vendor setups and new part number setups
- Travel to the customer’s site
- 3+ years purchasing experience is desired with particular focus on MRO supplies
- Distribution experience is required
- Experience providing quotations to customers
- Inventory management a plus
- Must have good communications skills with the ability to interact with various customers and internal personnel daily
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and work independently
- College degree preferred
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V