Consultant Pharmacist practice is looking for additional Long Term Care Clinical Consultant Pharmacist to perform Medication Regimen Reviews in central and south Mississippi for temporary needs beginning in March!
Pharmacy consulting group has temporary clinical consultant pharmacist needs, and we are looking to add to our team. Successful candidate(s) will be called upon preferentially for future consulting, staffing, or clinical assignments with us!
• Primary function in these homes is basic Medication Regimen Review (MRR) chart reviews.
o Pay is by-the-hour. However, if you have a different payment scheme, we can talk
o Pace of consulting progress should be about 55 charts per 8 hours (including report prep)
If extra meetings are requested by facility (and approved by pharmacy management, beforehand) you would have extra budget time available.
o Cart-checking, Medication Storage areas usually performed by other pharmacy staff
• No software – not necessarily a deal-breaker!
o Consulting software ownership is not required, but would be preferable if you are already set up or have a system in place to create good-looking reports.
o We can provide you with templates, if you don't have software.
• Travel time/mileage, approved expenses reimbursed, per client and FPS policies!
• If you can’t do it all, we may hire more than one consultant pharmacist to complete the work.
o A couple of days of availability might be enough to be helpful.
• Current unblemished state pharmacist license required.
FlexibleRx - 22 months ago