MSDCRM Administrator - Moorhead, MN - $40k-$65k
End User that specializes in custom wood work is seeking an Administrator to join their growing company.
This position will play a key role in the company with responsibilities that include:
* Maintaining the Dynamics CRM system
* Support for the entire team
* Work side by side with on-site Developer
* Training fellow employees on the usage of Dynamics CRM (need good communication)
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following skills and experience:
* At least 1 year of Dynamics CRM experience (4.0 or 2011)
* Familiarity using SharePoint
* Able to pull reports through SSRS
This position is a great opportunity for an Administrator to join a regional market leading End-User Company and be part of the team that is helping this company expand across the Midwest.
This company has grown from a small team to over 150 employees. Employees are valued and given a free gym membership which is located right next to the office and provided lunch. Relocation to other company sites is a possibility.
A salary of $40k-$65k based on experience is offered with this position as well as full benefits, 10 days vacation/10 days PTO, and salary review yearly. Company does give a Christmas bonus so long as company yields a profit for that year.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP so if you have the desired Dynamics CRM experience please APPLY NOW and call Cliff Myatt at 212-731-8282.
Nigel Frank International Limited
- 3 years ago - save job