Support to the Marketing Department by helping plan and manage marketing, promotional and PR activities. Network and create partnerships with various businesses to drive volume into Madame Tussauds Hollywood.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• College degree preferably in marketing, OR equivalent experience in promotions and/or marketing.
• Must have a proactive, goal-oriented, can-do attitude.
• Have experience with guerilla marketing tactics/initiatives as well as in developing and executing promotional partnerships.
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
• Must be adaptable to change and used to multitasking.
• Refined verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven track record of success developing and maintaining social media platforms.
• Must be able to work independently after goals are established; agreed by department.
• Must have excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills.
• Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photoshop).
• Valid CA Driver License, personal vehicle, and proof of insurance.
• Weekly reporting to the Marketing & Event Managers of partner targets, outreach activity & event recap.
• Analyze reports on tourism to determine trends and develop promotional tie-ins.
• Understand, review and analyze sales by promotions reports to ensure effectiveness of promotions ROI.
• Explore and coordinate free advertising/promotional opportunities.
• Assist with the implementation of the Marketing campaign and strategy.
• Ensure all marketing expenditures are coded and input properly and in a timely matter.
• Oversee online updates and internal website (www.madametussauds.com/hollywood).
• Seek and coordinate cost effective ways to produce/deliver collateral – gather all print quotes in accordance with the Company’s printing procurement.
• Execute media plan including trafficking and invoicing.
• Maintain coupon inventory.
• Maintain and update marketing client/vendor database.
• Assist in event coordination, courtyard performances and figure stunting events as needed.
• Assisting Marketing Department Managers with planning and executing promotional events that will focus on quick hits and keeping the MT’s brand top of mind in the public eye.
• Ensure that all marketing outlets have updated information on hours, pricing, promotions, etc. and the information is being communicated to all departments, guests and clients.
• Maintain, update and monitor all social networking platforms, including but not limited to, FaceBook, My Space, Twitter, on a daily basis.
• Work closely with Operations to ensure Front of House team duties are maximized driving volume via effective promotions.
• Coordinate and traffic all creative needs – including advertisements, website listings, promotions and phone messages.
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...