Attend concierge meetings and networking events as representative of Madame Tussauds while maintaining a professional manner. Daily visits to Concierge and other members on the VIP Referral Program. Conduct training on behalf of Madame Tussauds Trade Sales dept. at our various partners orientations/events. Occasionally bring figures off-site for Marketing events.
- Must be 21+ and have own vehicle.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet with strangers and develop conversation easily.
- Strong sense of customer service with enthusiastic, energetic and professional behavior.
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet, along with basic data entry and word processing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and guest relations skills a must.
- Concierge and guest relations background preferred.
PART TIME (max. 20 hours a week)
- Daily visits to Concierge and other members on the VIP Referral Program
- Conduct training on behalf of Madame Tussauds
- Occasionally bring figures off-site for Marketing events
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...