2nd shift position
Completes the machine build by assembling components and sub-assemblies.
- Assembles sub-components of machines
- Completes sub-assemblies on machines
- Inspects, cleans, and assembles parts and equipment to ensure customer’s specifications are met.
- Uses crane and various hand and power tools.
- Identifies and resolves issues regarding the assembly of the machine.
- Disassembles machine, when necessary, to repair machine.
Individual must be able to work productively within a team environment
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical or electrical blueprints/diagrams is required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Gleason - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard