Hofmann Services is currently looking for a Machine Operator/Grinder for a temp to perm position with one of our clients in the tool & die industry. This is a 2nd shift positon !
• Experience working with grinding machines
• Verifies accuracy of parts by adhering to inspection process set by management
• Maintains specifications by observing and taking measurements using tape measures and micrometers
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
• Maintains quality parts and processes by checking and inspecting parts
• Ensures a safe working environment and keeps work area clean and organized.
• Notify management when there is a defect or a potential defect
• Follows all safety procedures
• Any additional responsibilities as required
• Ability to read a tape measure
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax directly to Katharina Griffin at 888-582-0221 888-582-0221 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting 888-582-0221 FREE .
• Capability to lift up to 50+ lbs when necessary
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Interpersonal and team leadership skills
• Have a cross functional work ethic and be able to learn all aspects of production
• Follow all safety procedures
• Maintain exceptional housekeeping standards in the warehouse
Passing consumer (drug screening and/or background check) report inquiries may be necessary for employment purposes.
At Hofmann Services, our strategy is to provide our employees with the freedom to do their job and entrust them with a will to serve.
Unfortunately, not all candidates can be contacted who respond to this job, however we will reach out to you directly if your experience is determined a match to the desired requirements. Thank you.
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago