Agfa Corporation's plate manufacturing facility located in Branchburg, New Jersey produces analog as well as thermal, visible light and chemistry-free digital plates that offer advanced solutions for different printing applications.
Our Branchburg, NJ location is looking for an Machine Operator to join our team. This will be a 12 hour, night shift position. In addition, this is a Temporary to Regular position, based on performance.
This is a training position to become a member of a team of employees who set-up, operate and trouble-shoot the ECG Line.
- Works to demanding production schedules and strict product quality requirements.
- Must perform assigned duties safely and work to SOP’s.
- Make line adjustments/inspections to maintain production or quality specifications. Mixing, diluting and blending of chemical solutions may be required.
- Support continuous improvement and process reliability through involvement in APS teams. Assist in analysis of recurring troubles or breakdowns and recommend improvements and cost saving ideas to supervision.
High School Diploma or equivalent; required.
Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing environment, preferably as a machine operator.
While training, position will have various assignments within ECG and will require flexibility to switch shifts, work weekends, etc. as coverage is required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication/ comprehension skills, good electromechanical skills and an understanding of industrial equipment.
- Must be willing to work on off-shifts, seven-day schedule, etc. as required.
- Forklift experience; preferred.
Agfa is an Equal Opportunity Employer***
Agfa-Gevaert Group - 13 months ago