Responsible for operating various manual and automated equipment in the production process.
- Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Visually inspect production run and document results.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 year of general work experience required.
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of industrial technology a plus.
- Basic math skills and reading comprehension.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 16 months ago