NCI is a publicly held corporation with manufactures and sales product under a number of branded trade names, primarily in the metal buildings market throughout North America and with some export business. The Corporation uses a couple of different operating systems within the different brands and units covered.
Computer-control operators to control computer numerically (CNC) machines to cut and shape our products. CNC machines include machining tools such as lathes, multiaxis spindles, milling machines.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Must be a self starter and eager to learn
• Must be able to operate grinders, banding equipment, nail guns, torches and hand tools
• Must be able to use measuring gauges. (Tape measure, micrometers, squares etc.)
• Good communication skills.
• Some computer experience necessary.
• SAW welding experience a plus.
• GMAW welding experience a plus.
• Experience in overhead crane operation helpful.
• 1 to 3 years manufacturing experience required.
NCI Building Systems - 30+ days ago
If raindrops keep falling on your head, NCI Group (which does business as MBCI) can put a roof over it. The company, a subsidiary of NCI...