As a CNC Machine Operator, you will work either
individually, or, as part of a small team, to produce
Sheet Metal parts. You will be required to produce a
variety of parts, all of which must meet the dimensional
specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
Employees within this classification will work primarily
with CNC Press Brake, or CNC Turret Punch Press/Laser
Other responsibilities of this position include
performing preventative maintenance on your assigned
equipment. Also, you must maintain the cleanliness of
your work area and meet all requirements of the Powell
Quality System for this position. Finally, all employees
are required to participate in Powell's ongoing Safety
You must be an organized, self-starter, with the ability
to work unsupervised while meeting all product quality
requirements. Technical skill and qualifications for
this position are as follows:
convert fractions to decimals and conversely decimals to
- Able to read a Tape Measure and Ruler (ability to
(blueprints)/knowledge of engineered specified
- Able to read Mechanical Engineered Drawings
set-ups given various product lines and material
- Able to effectively change machinery for multiple
protractor and caliper.
- Able to use precision hand tools such as square,
programming the above mentioned equipment.
- At least 2 years of experience operating and
using the Powell Oracle MES software, and Microsoft
- Able to lift at least 40lbs. frequently.
- Able to utilize a PC to process shop floor orders
(i.e. drug screen, job physical, employment verification
- Successfully pass all pre-employment requirements
and criminal background)
Powell engineered-to-order solutions are developed with safety in mind. Through the years we have proven our reputation as an innovator and...