Qualified candidates will be trained to perform all functions on the machine to which he/she is assigned and is expected to meet all productions standards while meeting quality standards established for the job. The operator must be computer literate and is responsible for maintaining accurate records and must be able to retrieve information electronically as required. Operators are responsible for effectively working with others to maximize productivity. Operators are also responsible for adhering to all safety rules/policies and insuring that assigned personnel are doing the same. Operators are involved in preventive maintainence and general maintenance on their assigned equipment. Operators must be able to communicate at all levels to include peers, supervisors, managers, maintenance, and customer service
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, or legal alien.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED and be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Prefer machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a record of working safely.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must meet all ergonomic and physical requirements of the job which includes lifting (up to 50 lbs), standing, bending, and stooping.
- Prefer a technical degree in manufacturing technology, machine maintenance, or equivalent.
Quad/Graphics - 15 months ago
Your mailbox may be filled with Quad/Graphics' handiwork. A leading US printing company, Quad/Graphics produces catalogs, magazines,...