Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Line Runner (LQ) is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the operation of the liquid packaging line. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Ensures that the liquid packaging line is set-up and runs productively following all Packaging Operations SOPs and cGMPs
- Completes appropriate paperwork
- Runs the liquid packaging line equipment
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Performs other duties as assigned
Packaging or Manufacturing experience
Education/Certification/ Licenses & Registrations:
Basic math and reading comprehension. Weekly and weekend overtime flexibility.
Lift up to 50 pounds.
NBTY, Inc. manufactures, markets, distributes, and retails vitamins, nutritional supplements, and related products in the United States and...