ITW Building Components Group currently has an opening for a Machine/Press Operator in our Litchfield Illinois production facility to produce connector plates by operating press machines to cut and punch steel by size and shape.
ITW Building Components Group (BCG) is a leading provider of building component software, equipment, and the industry’s best service to truss manufacturers. Partnering with our customers, we help to improve their businesses and make them more productive. We are also a leader in delivering software solutions to homebuilders to increase productivity and profitability. BCG is a division of ITW, a F200 global diversified manufacturer with $14B in revenue.
- Operate press to run production as assigned
- Assemble boxes for daily production
- Ensure press is properly set-up for production
- Makes sure product is handled and packaged correctly
- Records production activity
- Cleans and maintains immediate work area
- Willing to work 2 nd shift and o vertime
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months related experience and/or training
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous machine operation experience preferred
- Ability to handle basic mathematical skills and to carry out instructions
ITW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting. If you need an accommodation to apply for this position due to a disability, please contact recruiter @ paslode.com.
ITW - 30+ days ago
Illinois Tool Works (ITW) hammers out more than just tools, and it operates well beyond the Land of Lincoln. With operations in about...