Quad/Graphics is one of the largest commercial printers in the world. Since our founding in 1971, the company has grown to an employee roster of 25,000 strong. Headquartered in Wisconsin, our company has print-production facilities on three continents.
Quad/Graphics is a leading provider of print solutions for consumer magazines, special interest publications, catalogs and specialty products. We provide full production services, from design and photography through printing, finishing and distribution, using the most modern equipment and service approaches in the industry.
We are a value-driven company committed to our clients, employees, communities and the environment. As the industry leader, we take print to a higher level of service and our employees are encouraged to think and act like owners and innovate solutions.
The Oklahoma City facility can be summed up in one word. Growth. We have more than quadrupled our size since opening in 2003. Today we are the largest print-production facility west of the Mississippi River. Quad/Graphics is a casual, friendly and challenging place to work where ingenuity is rewarded and diversity is embraced.
Our growth has driven some of the outstanding benefits that go along with this opportunity:
The role provides the opportunity to learn the printing process from the ground up and advance in a challenging environment. All positions include on-the-job and/or technical classroom training. We encourage you to apply today and continue this growth with us.
- Onsite fitness center for all employees
- Onsite café for all employees
- QuadMed, an onsite medical facility, which is open to our full-time employees and their families
- Onsite catch and release fishing pond for employees and their families
Quad/Graphics is seeking Offset and Gravure Press Operators in our Oklahoma City, OK facility.
These positions are responsible for set up and operation of Press equipment to customer-supplied specifications while maintaining production by planning and organizing jobs and continuously monitoring quality. Additionally, Press Operators are responsible for cleanliness and keeping press maintained mechanically. Some positions will have direct reports.
*All physical requirements must be met with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must have a minimum of three years solid work history operating a printing press, within the past five years
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand for long hours (12-hour shift)
- Must be able to use hands and wrists continuously in a controlled movement
- Must be able to receive and follow instructions
- Must be able to use vision in order to identify defects, with or without a reasonable accommodation
ust be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts (7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and 7 p.m. – 7 a.m.) including days, nights, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous print industry experience is required.
Quad/Graphics - 8 months ago
Your mailbox may be filled with Quad/Graphics' handiwork. A leading US printing company, Quad/Graphics produces catalogs, magazines,...