This is a 2nd shift position
- Independently perform machine set-up – small lot sizes and high variability in work orders.
- Operate machine tool to produce high quality parts that meet customer specifications.
- Grinding positions must be able to hold .0002” tolerance on machined parts.
- Read blueprints and follow written work instructions.
- Conduct first piece and in process inspection.
- Perform well individually as well as a part of a team.
- Work safely with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate good housekeeping practices and maintain 5S standards.
Minimum 4+ years experience operating surface and rotary grinders.
Experience with Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T) required.
Experience with measuring and inspection equipment.
Must be able to use guages such as micrometers, depth mics and dial indicators.
Experience using Microsoft Work and Excel