This is a 2nd shift position
- Independently perform machine set-up – small lot sizes and high variability in work orders.
- Operate machine tool to produce high quality parts that meet customer specifications.
- Grinding positions must be able to hold .0002” tolerance on machined parts.
- Read blueprints and follow written work instructions.
- Conduct first piece and in process inspection.
- Perform well individually as well as a part of a team.
- Work safely with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate good housekeeping practices and maintain 5S standards.
Minimum 4+ years experience operating surface and rotary grinders.
Experience with Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T) required.
Experience with measuring and inspection equipment.
Must be able to use guages such as micrometers, depth mics and dial indicators.
Experience using Microsoft Work and Excel
Founded in 1865, Gleason Corporation is a global leader in the technology of gearing. Products and services include machinery for the...