Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Blending Operator is responsible for all activities related to the blending of the product as per formula instructions. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Required to competently operate blending machinery independently as well as within a team environment
- Match all labels with batch records
- Must be able to document blending process information as per SOP
- Must be able to load and unload blending machines
- Monitor blending operation periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the manager
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
cGMP/Food Manufacturing experience.
Education/Certification/ Licenses & Registrations:
Basic Math and Reading comprehension. Flexible work schedule, weekday and weekend overtime.
lift up to 50 pounds.
NBTY - 10 months ago