Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Blending Operator is responsible for all activities related to the blending of the product as per formula instructions. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Required to competently operate blending machinery independently as well as within a team environment
- Match all labels with batch records
- Must be able to document blending process information as per SOP
- Must be able to load and unload blending machines
- Monitor blending operation periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the manager
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
Manufacturing experience preferred
Education/Certification/ Licenses & Registrations:
High School or GED preferred
Basic Written/oral ability to communicate in English
Basic Match skills
Able to lift/twist/bend/stand repeatedly in a manufacturing setting
NBTY, Inc. manufactures, markets, distributes, and retails vitamins, nutritional supplements, and related products in the United States and...