Rich Products Corporation is known around the world as the founder of the non-dairy segment of the frozen food industry and the leading supporter and solutions provider to the Food Service, In-Store Bakery and Retail marketplaces. We are one of the world's premier family-owned food companies with more than 7,300 associates worldwide.
We currently have a great opportunity in the Case Pack department. Your major responsibilities would include:
- Primary responsibilities include monitoring packaging equipment and packing product into cases for shipment.
- The wrapping machine attendant is responsible for assisting the wrapper operators in the proper wrapping of product
- Position reports to Team Leader
What do I need to be considered a candidate?
Skills & Abilities Required:
- GED or high school diploma
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be a self starter who can work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to get along well with others in a team environment
- Must have ability to follow instructions precisely to ensure a good quality product
- Must adhere to the GMP policies set forth for the plant
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite qualified candidates to apply. As part of our efforts to provide a safe and productive environment and hire talented and qualified associates, we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background investigations.
Rich's - 10 months ago