Responsible for laminating filter media to a wire mesh backing according to company specifications.
· Inspect glue, media and wire for quality before laminating filter media to a wire mesh backing.
· Cuts laminated media into specified rolls (approx 800 ft rolls).
· Reject glue, media, or wire which is of unacceptable quality.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Prior work experience in manufacturing is preferred.
· Must be able to read and understand instructions.
· Must have ability to read tape measure.
· Must be able to gain knowledge of laminator machine operation.
· Must be able to gain knowledge of glue, media and wire quality specifications.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Contacts maintenance if machine breaks down and is in need of repair.
· Responsible for providing laminated media to meet company specifications.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· May be required to lift up to approximately 75 pounds.
· Must be able to stand at work station for a long period of time.
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, fumes and dust particles.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
· Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation - 4 months ago