Ensure that all phases of filter production are productive on line, including overseeing other employees.
· Set up machine to cut chipboard into filter frames.
· Load rolls of chipboard on machine and keep supply of cut media full.
· Keep accurate hourly production/scrap records.
· Inspect filters and filter packaging at various stages of production, making corrections as necessary.
· Assist with providing raw materials to the lines so that product can be produced in an efficient and timely manner.
· Sets up line for the filter manufacturing.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Prior work experience and supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
· Strong communication skills.
· Must be able to use a tape measure accurately.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist supervisor to be sure that employees are producing product according to company specifications.
· Be sure that employees are working in a safe manner by adhering to all safety regulations.
· Responsible for producing and packaging product that meets company specifications.
· Make sure all employees on line are productive.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· May be required to lift up to approximately 50 pounds.
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
· Safety glasses are required at all times to protect against dust and particles.
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, fumes and dust particles.
· Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...