Our client located in Rogers is now hiring on 1 st and 2 nd shifts for experienced PAD Print operators. These are temp-to-hire, full time positions paying $12.00 - $16.00 hour.
· Inspect and examine printed products for print clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications, and external defects
· Reposition printing plates, adjust pressure rolls, or otherwise adjust machines to improve print quality, using knobs, handwheels, or hand tools.
· Set and adjust speed, temperature, ink flow, and positions and pressure tolerances of equipment
· Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production times, stock specifications, colors, and color sequences.
· Select and install printing plates, rollers, feed guides, gauges, screens, stencils, type, dies, and cylinders in machines according to specifications, using hand tools.
· Monitor feeding, printing, and racking processes of presses to maintain specified operating levels and to detect malfunctions, making adjustments as necessary.
· Load, position, and adjust unprinted materials on holding fixtures or in equipment loading and feeding mechanisms.
· Repair, maintain, or adjust equipment.
· Remove printed materials from presses, using handtrucks, electric lifts, or hoists, and transport them to drying, storage or finishing areas.
· High School diploma or GED
· 3 years previous PAD or 3D print experience required
· Must be able to troubleshoot and maintain equipment - Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it. Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
· Previous knowledge or quality control analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
· Complex problem solving skills - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Top Talent Solutions - 19 months ago