Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Tablet Press Operator is responsible for all activities related to the compression of the product as per formula instructions. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Operates tablet press machinery independently as well as within a team environment
- Matches all labels with batch records
- Documents tablet press process information as per SOP
- Loads and unloads tablet press machine
- Monitors tablet press operation periodically and reports any abnormal conditions to the manager
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
Manufacturing or Packaging experienced in a cGMP environment.
Education/Certification/ Licenses & Registrations:
Basic math and reading comprehension. Flexible work schedule for weekly and weekend overtime.
Lift up to 50 pounds.
NBTY - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard