Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
2nd shift: 4:00pm - 12:00am
3rd shift: 12:00am - 8:00am
Team members are generally rotated from one work cell to another every 2 - 4 hours during their 8 hours shift.
Essential Job Functions :
1. Inspects and places parts appropriately as outlined in job sepcifications.
2. Tapes, stacks, and labels boxes for warehouse, assembly and shipping
3. Occasionally trims excess material from parts with appropriate tools when necessary.
4. Ability to identify defects in the molded parts.
5. Maintains consistent cycle times on semi-automatic operations
7. Operate assembly or printing equipment when needed.
8. Responsible for hourly inspections and documentaion.
9. Accurately weigh parts on scale as instructed.
10. Develops knowledge of secondary operations and procedures.
11. Monitor material loading systems to prevent outage.
12. Maintain a clean work environment.
13. Ability to use and understand visual aid boards
14. Must safely and effectively operate a pallet jack and telephone system.
15. Grinds plastic and places regrind into correct material containers for re-use.
16. When not running presses will perform cleaning duties, make boxes or secondary work as needed.
Education / Experience: High school diploma and previous manufacturing experience preferred. On the job training is provided.
Falcon Plastics - 2 years ago