Operates machines which may include, but are not limited to, office equipment, machines used to process specialized U.S. Bancorp related work, and computer peripheral equipment. Performs routine maintenance and cleaning of assigned equipment. Prepares work for processing, assembles and distributes work that has been processed. Maintains a safe and clean environment for assigned area, complies with all applicable safety standards and regulations. Provides data and statistics to management regarding volume and quality measurements. Distributes various reports to appropriate departments. This position requires consistent repetitive motion (keying) using both hands/arms while operating machines. The incumbent must possess both the manual dexterity and the physical capability to work under these conditions.
Shift Schedule (includes Weekends)
Saturday & Sunday from 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM with occasional weekday shifts
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Zero to one year of experience in the operation of basic office and computer peripheral equipment
- Physical ability to operate machines (possesses manual dexterity, ability to key repetitively using both hands and arms, and possesses the capability to work under the given conditions)
- Demonstrated clerical, reading and writing skills
- Demonstrated key entry skills
U.S. Bank - 20 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....