Logic PD is seeking a Machine Operator I for the Eden Prairie, MN location. This position is responsible for running surface mount manufacturing processes utilizing automated equipment and hand assembly.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Loads component reels on to feeders or reel carts from kits.
· Performs machine set-up and load and parts value verification
· Locates stencil and assists in screen printer set-up
· May perform basic machine set-up and programming and assist advanced Machine Operators.
· Tears down completed jobs and brings excess material to crib area
· May enter information into database for stencils and completion of data for statistical process control (SPC)
· May also audit kits, hand load SMT components, and work in other areas when workload is restricted.
· Cleans machines and performs basic maintenance.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· Set up SMT feeders
· AOI Operation
· Run Screen Printer/Paste Inspection
· Run Reflow Oven
· Run X-ray
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 1 – 5 years machine operator experience
· IPC (J-STD) certification
· Ability to read, write and otherwise communicate effectively in English required
· Must be able to correctly follow a given rule or set of rules in order to arrange things or actions in a certain order. The things or actions can include numbers, letters, words, pictures, procedures, sentences, and mathematical or logical operations
· Ability to self inspect and evaluate the quality of products before forwarding to the next step in the production process
· Ability to conduct test to determine whether equipment, software, or procedures are operating as expected
· Ability to follow directions and maintain a safe 5S environment
· Ability to achieve productivity & quality goals
· Ability to cooperate and listen effectively
Generous salary with bonus and full benefits package including an environment that supports employees as they take on new challenges and celebrates their successes. In addition to offering a competitive salary and bonus opportunities, Logic PD offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and medical, dental and vision.
Logic PD - 8 months ago