Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches promoting science for a better life throughout everything that we do. Our Specialty Pharmaceutical business ranks among the top 10 specialty pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Our global research and development is focused in five distinct areas: Diagnostic Imaging, Hematology/Cardiology, Oncology, Specialized Therapeutics, and Women's Healthcare. As a specialty pharmaceuticals company, we focus our efforts in areas of high unmet medical need and where we can have the most impact. Our Medical Care division consists of Diabetes Care and Radiology and Interventional. The Diabetes Care division is one of the largest blood glucose monitoring businesses in the world, supporting customers in 100 countries. Radiology and Interventional is the world's leading supplier of contrast agents and injection systems for diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures. The business also supplies mechanical systems for removing thrombi from blood vessels. Our Consumer Care business is a top competitor in many important product categories including analgesics, cough and cold, and nutritionals. More than 3,000 employees support 14 manufacturing sites in 11 countries dedicated to ensuring the delivery of a secure, high-quality, cost-effective supply of our products around the world. Our Animal Health business in North America is dedicated to making the world a better place for our veterinary customers, their clients, and the animals we all hold dear. Production Saxonburg 3rd Shift We are currently searching for a Machine Operator I and II.
We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. The Machine Operator II is responsible for the quality, output, operation, and trouble-shooting of custom machinery within the Sterile Disposable manufacturing areas.
The incumbent will:
The selected candidate is required to possess the following
- The position requires advanced equipment operation skills, analytical skills, and knowledge necessary to operate custom and/or automated equipment in a regulated industry;
- This advanced knowledge is evident by trouble-shooting abilities for equipment efficiency and operational issues;
- The Machine Operator II provides guidance and training to lower level production personnel including Machine Operators and Assembly personnel;
- A functional Machine Operator II must possess good communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with a broad group of cross-functional staff including production team members, QA, Maintenance, and Engineering staff members;
- Works independently to resolve lower level equipment issues, perform basic equipment maintenance activities, and assists maintenance with higher level equipment issues.
- Advanced equipment operation;
- One to three years in medical device assembly, mechanical assembly, electro-mechanical assembly, or equipment operation;
- Capable to operate majority of the plant production equipment or equivalent;
- Advanced equipment operation and entry-level technical problem-solving / trouble-shooting skills;
- Certified Operator / Inspector Skills Cert. i.e. 6S, PSS, Lean, etc;
- Understanding and application of lean principles in the efficient use of equipment and resources to achieve production standards;
- Established communication skills with the ability to utilize applicable terminology;
- Effectively communicates technical equipment issues and potential resolutions to leadership and maintenance personnel;
- Willingness to work 3rd shift
Bayerjobs.com - 17 months ago
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and...