A rapidly growing, privately held manufacturing company in the central Indianapolis area is seeking experienced Machine Operators. We are an entrepreneurial company that has an overflow of orders and is expanding our national operations and market penetration on a daily basis. We offer a unique opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and solid references.
The primary machinery operated draws in, straightens and cuts steel rod to length, in preparation for threading operations. The ideal candidate would possess Wire Drawing, Straightening, Cutting and/or Threading experience of 3-5 years. Candidates with
3-5 years of metal fabrication e xperience and machine operators willing to learn new operations and machinery will be considered.
Skill sets needed are:
1. Setting up of metal stock to load machines, ranging from ¼ “ through 1” diameter wire
2. Setting tool holders, cutting tools, collets, cams and gears
3. Trouble shooting equipment and product problems, performing basic repairs
4. Using gauges, micrometers, and other basic hand tools
5. Documenting work performed, Quality Standards and outcome, and production information
6. Proactively engage in operating a safe and efficient operation
7. Able to lift 40-75 lbs on a repetitive basis throughout the workday.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package, including medical,dental, life, vision and 401(k) program. We offer substantial production incentive programs that offer top performers top dollars !!
To apply, forward your resume, with salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: MW/Machine Ops
A pply in person between 9:00 am -2:00 pm Monday-Friday
AATP Mid-West Division, 1929 Columbia Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Company complies with all local, state and federal employment laws