We are looking for a capable Programmer who has worked with building macros and scripts and can work on their own to update existing macros for WIN7 environment.
SUMMARY: Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
6 month starting term with option to extend. **CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**
- Requires 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Must have experience in VBA and VBB within Access, Excel, and Word as well as other Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with shell scripts using PERL or other shell scripting language a plus
- Experience with Java, HTML and/or XML a plus
- Must be able to analyze existing scripts and macros and quickly determine the best approach for ensuring compatibility and functionality with WIN 7, Office 2010, and new PCs
- Must be able to work with multiple internal organizations and personnel to quickly repair, update, re-work, design and create macros and scripts to ensure legacy functionality can be maintained in new environment
- Must be able to work independently and manage time appropriately to meet the deadlines that will determine when groups can get their new PCs
- Ability to consult with client groups and IT personnel to determine best way to maintain configuration management of scripts and macros for future maintenance or use a plus
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Must be able to work at the client site in Overland Park, KS
CompuCom - 17 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...