As a Macy's Loss Prevention/Security Detective, you'll help us protect our company's assets. You will perform internal and external surveillances using our state-of-the-art detection and investigation systems, as well as put your analytical and problem-solving skills to the test in resolving complex investigations. Working in partnership with your Manager, store team, and fellow LP team members, you will play a key role in the development and successful execution of your store's shortage program. Overall, you'll find an environment that offers encouragement and support of your career goals, and have the opportunity to be recognized as a respected member of the Macy's team.
- Being part of an innovative approach to protecting the company's assets that emphasizes prevention and values the contributions and strengths of the entire LP team.
- Find innovative ways to successfully promote and execute your store's Shortage Programs and the Loss Prevention/Security Process (LPP).
- Learning effective surveillance and investigation techniques.
- Sharpening and improving your communication skills.
- Running department meetings to raise associate awareness in an effort to prevent the loss of our assets.
- You'll have the ability to utilize your resourcefulness and creativity to solve complex problems.
- Discovering new opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Minimum one year Loss Prevention/Security and Retail experience
- Stong interpersonal and administrative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable using a computer
- Ability to respond to alarm calls during non-business hours
- High School diploma and/or related Criminal Justice/Administration of Justice studies preferred
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.