As a Retail Support Associate, you will work to support the delivery of the Macy's customer service promise by creating a neat, clean and organized shopping environment for our customers. Opportunities are available in the receiving and processing areas as well as on the merchandising team. This position leads to a supervisory role in one of the sales support areas or to a career in sales.
The Flex Team Retail Support Associate schedule is designed to allow Macy's to flex up staffing during key events and peak selling times, and allows you the flexibility to maintain your current responsibilities while earning extra money and enjoying a retail discount of up to 20%. If you have a flexible availability and think that you would enjoy a fast-paced retail environment, then this may be the opportunity for you!
- Expedite the receiving and processing of all merchandise
- Unpack, hang/fold goods, and secure security tags when necessary
- Place merchandise on transfer equipment and deliver merchandise to departments in a timely fashion
- Replenish merchandise on selling floor
- Maintain stockroom organization and cleanliness
- Deliver supplies to register bases on selling floor
- Conduct merchandise transfers and process damages
- Assist with merchandise floor moves and other merchandise projects as needed
- Participate in the inventory taking process
- Adhere to all safety and security policies and procedures
- Share equally in the operational responsibilities of the stores
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as memos, safety rules, policies and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and management
- A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
Macy's - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The nation's #1 department store chain has adopted the name of its most famous brand and cash cow: Macy's. Macy's, Inc. operates about 840...