A highly profitable ecommerce solutions provider is looking for a dynamic Magento Team Lead to manage and develop applications and solutions for its top clients. This role will be managing junior developers as well as interfacing with clients to assess needs and create requirements. This is a very multi faceted role, it requires strong technical development skills, the ability to manage team members and client needs, as well as identify and address maintenance and necessary improvements to projects as they arise.
Responsibilities include managing a technology team that will be growing fast, allocating specific roles and responsibilities to your team. You will be responsible for communicating with outside clients frequently to ensure the application and solutions are appropriate and on time. Excellent communication skills are key for presenting technical estimations and developing technical business documentation. You will also be working hands on as part of the team in the development of mobile and ecommerce sites
Location: Los Angeles, USA
In return they are offering:
- Minimum of 5 years in PHP and e-commerce systems
- Minimum of 10 years in front end and UI/UX for web development
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, MySQL
- Strong knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Zend
- Experience with Drupal, OS Commerce, Wordpress, and of course Magento
- Intermediate understanding of Linux at minimum
- MUST be hands on and able to respond as technologies evolve and the business expands
- Knowledge of open source systems and contributions to them
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
- The ability to grow with a fast paced, profitable ecommerce solutions group
- The opportunity to be part of a world class team that values a work hard, play hard attitude
- Take on leadership role in incorporating new technologies, new hires, and business growth.
- Very hands on role with the opportunity to make an important & valuable contribution.
- Excellent compensation structure both in terms of base and bonus rewards.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.
APPLY | firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com/vacancies
While a resume is preferable we also welcome tentative enquiries from well-qualified persons. To speak with an agent please contact one of our regional offices using the contact details listed below. Utmost confidentiality and discretion is assured.
LOS ANGELES | 1.310.806.9333
12100 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025 | Office Hours: 6.00-21.00 PDT
NEW YORK | 1.212.763.8333
1325 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10173 | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 EDT
LONDON | 020.3207.9090
St Clements House, London, EC4N 7AE | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 GMT
HONG KONG | 852.3678.6738
2 Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 HKT
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com | www.g-t-r.com | www.gqrgm.com
GQR Global Quant, GQR Global Trading, GQR Global Markets
We operate globally and leverage our extensive relationships to unite the most talented people with the most intellectually and financially rewarding career opportunities throughout Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 2 years ago