A collectibles company is looking for a bright and leadership-minded individual to join its team as a Magento Web Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a company's internet presence while improving your project management skills! Send in a resume to be considered for this career-advancing position.
As the Magento Web Developer, you will translate marketing requests into customer segments for direct telemarketing contact. You will be working with several different programming languages to achieve these goals. Excellent customer service skills are needed to handle the needs of sales supervisors, representatives, customer service personnel and asset recovery specialists.
- 2+ years of Magento Enterprise web development experience, including building custom extensions (non-core manipulation)
- Knowledge of the following programs: PHP Unix .NET (VB/C#/ASP), MS SQL (2000, 2005, 2008) MySQL Servers (Windows 2008 Apache/Linux)
- Exposure to object oriented programming (C,C++,VB, ColdFusion) with backend database interaction
- Excellent project management skills
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of national telemarketing rules
- Understanding of retail credit card processing
As the leading recruitment, temporary staffing, and workforce management solutions firm in the New York City Tri-State area and Greater...