Performs mail/messenger duties using Bank vehicles. Picks up mail from designated U.S. Post Offices and Bank branches/departments. Picks up and delivers internal mail. Sorts mail according to destination. Delivers outgoing mail to U.S. Post Office. Opens BBM deposits and retail lockbox. Reports status of Bank vehicle(s) after each use. Inspects large hanging mail bags for proper labeling for Bank branches. Operates inserting machine, stuffs envelopes, affixes postage and seals envelopes in prescribed manner. Records postage information in registry logs, including amount of postage, date and branch/department charged. Prepares items for UPS delivery by completing UPS forms providing item number, value, insurance information and postage information. Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
- *Valid California Driver's License required.
- *High School Diploma or GED required.
- *Ability to lift up to 50 lbs required.
- Ability to communicate verbally with Bank personnel, customers and outside contacts.
- Ability to comprehend Los Angeles area street maps.
- Ability to operate calculator, postage machine, inserting machine and sealing machine preferred.
- Basic Microsoft Office experience preffered.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank - 20 months ago
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets,...