This position performs mail/messenger duties using Bank vehicles. Picks up mail from designated U.S. Post Offices and Bank branches/departments. Shuttles internal colleagues to and from local transportation. Picks up and delivers internal mail. Sorts mail according to destination. Delivers outgoing mail to U.S. Post Office. Opens BBM deposits and retail lockbox. Performs breakdown and distribution of reports to appropriate locations (i.e., Branches and/or departments). Reviews quality of output, responds to distribution changes and complaints in a timely manner. Maintains distribution and maintenance logs, monitors inventory, performs routine backups, cleaning and service of printers.
• *Valid California Driver’s License with no moving violations or warrants
• *Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds
• *Minimum 1 year data entry skills required
• Experience in print operations preferred
• Good customer skills desired
• Ability to communicate verbally with Bank personnel, customers and outside contacts
• Ability to comprehend street maps
• Ability to operate calculator, postage machine, inserting machine and sealing machine preferred
• Ability to stand for extended period of time
• Prioritizes work, performs all duties in a timely manner and demonstrates the ability to meet deadlines
• Troubleshoots routine problems with printers and escalates other problems to supervisor
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets,...