With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Cordless, East West, Elektra, Nonesuch, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Rykodisc, Sire, Warner Bros. and Word, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
The Facilities department provides support to all Nashville facilities. It is responsible assisting in the development and implementation of policies and procedures that enhance a clean, safe, comfortable, and well-maintained environment for our employees and guests.
High Level Job Description:
Responsible for mailroom functions and general maintenance of office premises.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Schedule, prioritize, coordinate, and perform/oversee all mailroom shipping/receiving activities
- Deliver daily mail, pouches, etc.
- Maintain order in main mailroom and product room.
- Maintain supply of all mailroom materials including jiffy bags, mailing tubes, tape, boxes, packing materials, etc.
- Organize and store current product and merchandise in product room. Maintain order in product room and storage cage.
- Print postage totals each month and submit postage machine reimbursement requests to Facility manager as needed.
- Backup Mailroom associate at Word Entertainment as needed
- Troubleshoot delivery problems.
- Maintain and prioritize list of all needed repairs with Facilities Coordinator.
- Print weekly maintenance list Wednesday afternoons and provide list to maintenance contractor, Facilities Coordinator, and Facilities Manager.
- Meet with maintenance contractor as needed to discuss maintenance issues.
- Follow up on repairs to confirm completion.
- Assign all Remedy tickets coming into our group—20 Music Square Nash
- Assist contractors as needed.
- Keep corridors and grounds clear and free of debris.
- Cut/distribute keys as requested by Facilities Manager for 3 Nashville facilities .
- Maintain inventory of all furniture.
- Assist Facilities Coordinator with all internal office moves. Coordinate moves with employees and moving company.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in all copy rooms.
- Stock and maintain all copy paper and copier supplies. Stock copy machines daily.
- Inform Facilities Coordinator when copy paper needs to be ordered.
- Maintain copiers and coordinate repairs with copier company. Troubleshoot repairs.
- Provide monthly copier meter reads
- Maintain order and cleanliness in all break rooms and kitchens. Check periodically throughout day.-Maintain stock of all coffee and related items. Maintain coffee machines.
- Remove trash from catered lunches.
- Empty dishwasher as needed.
- Stock supplies for company meetings.
- Check conference room schedule on daily basis.
- Set up main conference room as needed for meetings, with assistance from department assistants. Reset room to default setting after each meeting.
- Assist users with instructions on how to use A/V equipment
- Maintain order and cleanliness in all conference rooms after meetings.
- Prepare and set up rooms according to the needs of the next meeting including, but not limited to—
- Arrange furniture as needed.
- Provide water and coffee.
- Coordinate a/v needs with IT Department and/or A/V contractor.
- Set up and clear catered meals.
- Set up stage as needed.
- Relieve security officer for lunch breaks.
- Monitor building entrances/exits.
- Insure that guests and contractors sign in and out of building.
- Assist in maintaining hand-delivered parcels incoming and outgoing.
- Relieve receptionist for breaks.
- Field calls on multi-line phone system.
- Screen calls as needed.
- Greet and accommodate guests.
- Basic computer skills in Outlook, Word, & Excel.
- Must have polite phone demeanor.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize.
- Must be able to work with various personalities.
- Must be independent worker.
- 1-3 years mailroom/maintenance work experience in an office environment preferred
- Experience with Pitney Bowes mailing equipment and UPS systems preferred
WMG is an equal opportunity employer. All of our employment decisions (e.g., recruiting, hiring, training, promoting, compensating and terminating) will be made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Moreover, we will apply our employment decisions without regard to race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the laws of the applicable country or local government.
- College degree preferred but not required.
Copyright © 2013 Warner Music Inc.
Warner Music Group
- 2 years ago - save job