Requires the assistance of one (1) qualified consultant, a Mainframe Technical Architect, to analyze, develop and test all aspects of our mainframe Z/OS systems, including enhancements required by Federal regulations. Many tasks required to complete these enhancement include data analysis, data migration, component development and integration, reporting, performance, batch jobs and testing.
The consulting services provided hereunder will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
analysis of existing processes and documentation of business rules;
creation of functional specifications;
system analysis and design;
design of forms;
creation of business logic components and methods;
documentation relative to the changes;
development of detailed unit test and system test plans to make sure the new system adheres to the business rules;
remediating any bugs or problems found in testing;
creation of a comprehensive help document for users as a reference and training guide;
development of post-production support plans; and
development of a user-acceptance process.
Professional Experience Mandatory Requirements :
The proposed Mainframe Technical Architect must meet all of the following experience and professional requirements:
Non-Technical Mandatory Requirements:
- A minimum of 72 Months of experience in each:
- Advanced SQL
- CA Endevor
- Data Analysis and Design
- Mainframe Source level debugger
- Capacity Planning
- A minimum of 36 Months of experience in Development, using SOA
- The proposed Mainframe Technical Architect must meet the following mandatory requirements:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in a fast-paced flexible team environment.
- Familiarity with, and basic understanding of, state government procedures.
UNIVERSAL Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Universal Technologies, LLC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -