Coordinates and is actively involved with maintenance projects and misc. system maintenance projects (line repairs, line isolations, installation of launchers/receivers, relief valves, closure valve maintenance, plant maintenance, etc. )
Essential Functions Include But Are Not Limited To The Following:
(Note: These are subject to change as business and other conditions require.)
• Coordinates maintenance projects and misc. system maintenance projects (line repairs, line isolations, installation of launchers/receivers, relief valves, closure valve maintenance, plant maintenance, etc.). Typically oversees at least one crew if not multiple crews on various jobs.
• Organizes and plans out job(s). As part of planning process, determines materials and equipment necessary for job and arrange for procurement of the materials and equipment in a cost-effective manner.
• Performs maintenance work (welding, equipment operator, etc. ) at job site and also provides work direction to other company personnel and contract personnel at job site , particularly in respect to safety procedures and work to be done that day.
• Inspects the work of company and contract personnel to ensure compliance with company standards, government regulations, etc.
• Maintains work order status log summaries/database and provides equipment/pipeline repair histories.
• Performs various administrative duties (i.e. review of field work tickets and invoices for accuracy and to ensure justification; collection/verification of time reports to verify contractor charges; completion of property damage reports, pipeline repair reports, etc.).
• Communicates and interacts with co-workers, producers, property owners, tenants, manufacturer's representatives and suppliers as well as other employees and members of the public in a business like manner.
High School degree or equivalent is required.
Must possess a valid drivers license
Must reside or be willing to relocate within a 30 minute drive time of reporting location.
• Must have knowledge of right-of way maintenance (Mowing, operating Weed Eater) and be able to perform such duties.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of pipeline repair and maintenance. Prefer candidate who also has knowledge of plant maintenance.
• Thorough knowledge of safety rules and practices and a satisfactory safety record
• Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and electronic diagnostic equipment
• Ability to understand equipment and repair manuals
• Ability to provide understandable and legible reports
• Ability to examine/analyze equipment for defects
Must be physically able to perform all duties required which may involve among other things: bending, moving from ground level to higher levels, raising/lifting from ground level a load up to 50 lbs., manually transporting a load up to 75 lbs., applying up to 100 foot pounds of torque.
• Works indoors and out doors, gets in and out of vehicles, works around mechanical, industrial and electrical equipment
• Requires moving about equipment and working in confined areas, may work below grade.
• Works in temperature extremes to the extent of weather conditions and operating equipment
• Occasionally must wear special safety equipment while working; must be able to lift and put on emergency breathing apparatus and/or protective equipment.
• May work in several different geographic locations.
• Travels from site to site
• Extended hours and work on weekends, as needed
• Familiar with leak repair procedures and field, booster , and plant work will be beneficial
DCP Midstream Partners is the publicly traded entity of DCP Midstream LLC, one of the largest natural gas gatherers in North America and...